Monday, October 19, 2009

Who should survive?

If i were stranded on a crippled small ship, and could only bring 5 people with me to an uncharted island, I would bring Dr.Dane, Bobby, Mrs. Victor, Jean Garcia, and Mr.Blake. I would bring Dr. Dane because he has a PhD and his hobby is botany, that way we could know what kind of herbs could treat wounds, and what type we could eat. I would bring Bobby, because he has a cool name with a I.Q. of 70 and he's 10! Another reason i would bring Bobby is because he's had training in cub scouts and can survive in the wild. I'd bring Mrs.Victor because she's still young, she's been through prostitution, and works in a sucky job. I would bring her so she can get away from it all, and she can make cocktails. I would bring Jean Garcia the 3 month old baby, because if the baby dies on the ship i could not live with that on my conscious, and it might grow up to be of some use. And last i would choose to bring would be Mr. Blake. He is a handy man that can build houses and carpentry.

No comments:

Post a Comment