Tuesday, August 25, 2009

150 word scenario

If my friend had cuts and bruises all over her body, I would know that she hasn't been falling and running into lockers, because she's no where near as clumsy as I am. I would text her and ask if she's OK, she doesn't reply. So I ask some kids who hang around with her, and they're not too sure what the problem is either. The next day she comes to school with a black eye. I text her boyfriend if he knows whats going on, he doesn't know either but he is furious. On the way home from school I finally ask her how she got a black eye, she doesn't open her mouth or even look in my direction. It starts to aggravate me that my best friend wont even make a peep to me. The next day I ask her boyfriend to help me out and find out whats going on. He already finds out before me me, it turns out her dad is turning into abusive alcoholic, if he gets mad at the smallest thing he punches her, he even cut at her a few times with knife. Later on that same day she ran away from home and we never saw her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment