Friday, August 7, 2009

The Best Thing That Happened This Summer...

The best thing that happened to me this summer, was from June 29th, my birthday, to July 4th. Those days were the best because my dad came to visit, and he gave my brother and I 200 dollars each. After that, we went to my grandmas house for a combined birthday party of four. Since me, my brother, and two younger cousins have birthdays in June and July, we decide to a pool party on the fourth of July. The best part was when my auntie brought out the balloons, some were blown until I put one to the water jet and made a water balloon. After my bigger cousin and I made the water balloons we started throwing them at each other, the house, and the little kids. when the night came, my grandma brought out fire works, I only got to ignite one since I'm not trusted with fire. The fire works made tons of sounds and it had bright red, green, and yellow colors. hours later we left and went home, but the next day i was sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment